EZCare offers walk-in medical treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. We know you don’t have time to wait for hours in an ER or weeks to see a doctor. EZCare makes it easy to get treatment on the same day and typically costs much less.
- Three locations to serve you in WV – Parkersburg, New Martinsville and Moorefield.
- Wait times are usually less than 30 minutes & all have X-Ray on site.
- Our providers are physicians and nurse practitioners with years of experience in adult and pediatric care.
- We participate with most health insurance providers but insurance is never required.
Feeling social? Connect with us…Like us on Facebook
Flu shots are available at all three EZCare locations for just $20. Just walk-in – no appointment needed.
With the turning of the leaves and the cooler temperatures, also comes the onset of flu season. The CDC recommends a three-step approach to fighting the flu:
# 1 A flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.
#2 Take everyday actions to help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses.
#3 Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them
Flu Symptoms can include:
- sore throat
- runny or stuff nose
- body aches
- sometimes diarrhea and vomiting
Take a moment to review the Flu & You information below and protect yourself, as well as those around you. And remember, if you do find yourself with the flu this season, visit any of our EZcare locations to get feeling better fast.
Flu & You